Monday, August 25, 2008

Summer is almost over!

I can't believe this is my last full week of summer vacation! It flew by so quickly, I'm so sad its almost over. I feel as if I barely did anything the whole time. This morning I was up at 8, vacuumed, burned a cd for my kiddies at work and had some coffee and breakfast. I wanted to make something fun, but then decided on being lazy and having cereal. I had some Fiber One and Kashi Go Lean Crunch with skim milk and half a banana. I also had a handful of roasted peanuts for some protein :) I plan on going to the gym soon but before that I'm going to watch Rachael Ray and do some abs. Then maybe later I'll bake something fun, since I might as well get it all outta my system while I have the time!!!

I hope everyone has a good Monday! Just think this weekend is a long one :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment