Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Double Post

Here's a recap of my day!

I went to the gym and walked about 2.7 miles, came home showered then it was time for some lunch! just the usual... Today I had Axelrod strawberry/banana yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, and some of my "granola bars" I also had some pineapple and a hand full of bare naked granola its the banana nut one.. so yummy!

Onto dinner it was an easy dinner tonight.. I called my cousin to fill her in on the status of our Uncle who is not doing so well.. So I just made a PB&J made with smuckers sugar free strawberry jelly, and PB&Co Cinnamon Raisin PB. I also had a couple honey wheat pretzels and some of those yummy pickles that Adam bought! I started eating it while on the phone and thenr realized I needed a picture. So I stopped and waited to get off the phone and take the picture.

Adam and I then went for a walk tonight half on the boardwalk half on the beach... the wind was blowing so walking back on the beach was mighty tough! I felt so out of shape... then it was home to get ready for 2.50 mug night at the bar with the girls :) I had about 1 and 3/4 of my mug.... which was alittle too much! I'm not relaxing watching friends and I'm gonna pass out soon. Hope everyone had a goodnight/ good Wednesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment