Tuesday, August 12, 2008

BAD BLOGGER!!

I can't believe its only my second day and I forgot to photograph my lunch :( After the gym (did 41 minutes on the treadmill which equaled about 2.6 miles) I ran home showered and took a nice walk to the parents since I left my watch there by mistake last night. I hung out there and while walking back my cousin called so I talked to her for over an hour. This is where forgetting my lunch picture happened. I was starving since it was after 1 so while talking to her I made up a bowl of yogurt with 2 strawberries, some blueberries and some of the homemade granola bar. It was very yummy. I had some crystal light too. Now I'm waiting for the cable people to come and trying to start my lesson plans for September, unfortunately I have zero motivation. Atleast I still have some time to worry about it! Hope your having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment