Friday, August 29, 2008

Here comes a long weekend!!!

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!
This morning I was up bright and early around 7:30ish but layed in bed until after 8. We watched some of the morning news then made some coffee and breakfast. I had my usual cereal, Kashi Go Lean Crunch and Fiber One with cinnamon and banana and low fat 8th continent soy milk. Adam had the rest of his diced potatoes and onions with bacon and eggs. He's definately enjoying being able to eat breakfast every morning and not eating something while he's driving 2 hours away!

We are planning on a nice long walk today and some food shopping at Wegmans :) A perfect day in my book. Tonight I have to teach his mom how to make jello shots for a party at her house tomorrow.... hahah I was the queen of making them in college (even though I never really did them after a bad experience freshman year!) So tonight should be a fun night and as long as it doesn't rain I want to try for a nice long walk on the boardwalk again :)
I hope everyone's Friday flies by for them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment