Monday, August 25, 2008

LAZY!!!

This afternoon I stopped by the parents house and snacked on some grapes while hanging out and doing some bonding ;)

I was lazy tonight and gave into my pb&j craving. I had PB&Co Cinnamon Raisin pb with some sugar free raspberry jelly on whole wheat bread, with some honey wheat pretzels on the side. I also had some pineapple while cleaning up my dishes in the sink :)

Adam got home from work a little late tonight but we still got in a walk on the boardwalk, we did about 2 miles. It was a warm night tonight, after the past couple of nights up there I was suprised. I love when the weather starts to cool off, the walks are just so much more enjoyable! I then came home and had a Jello sugar free pudding with some light whipped cream on top, and a few more grapes. I really need to get some veggies in tomorrow! I have a nice salad that I got off the salad bar yesterday that is calling my name for either lunch or dinner tomorrow!

I hope everyone had a good Monday, see ya in the morning :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment