Monday, August 11, 2008

Made up for it lunch


I went to the gym for about an hour. walked on the treadmill for about 40 minutes at an incline then did some upperbody lifting. I felt pretty good! Then I ran home to get ready to run out shopping with my brother. He needed a new battery for his phone so we went to verizon. After that he wanted some pizza from the place he works at so we went there and hungout for alittle. I ofcourse had to pick at some crust that he didn't want. He's the one who needs to be bulking up for football. I DO NOT need to be eating when I'm not hungry! he dropped me off at my apartment and it was after 1 so it was time to make some lunch, since now I was so hungry from smelling the amazing pizza. I made some albacore tuna with lowfat mayo and put about a third of the can on a whole wheat english muffin with a slice of fat free cheese and toasted it. I have been craving a tuna melt for weeks. I had to have some pickles with it and a few hummus chips (they are made from chickpea flour) and a pretzel. It was very yummy and made up for the not so hot breakfast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment