Sunday, August 17, 2008

Good Food/Good Company!

Last nights dinner was WONDERFUL! We got this amazing bread once we sat down and ordered our drinks. It was dinner rolls with raisins in it, I love raisins in anything so I opened one up and split it with Adam with a smear of butter. Dinner was Fillet Mignon with Yukon gold mashed potatoes, green beans and carrots with their homemade steak sauce. I ate alittle less than half of my fillet, So about 3.5 ounces, all the veggies and a few fork fulls of the potatoes. We then got some coffee (mine had over a shot of bailey's Irish cream in it) YUMMY! and the Chocoholics Anonymous, this was AMAZING! it had a chocolate peanut butter mouse with a blueberry perserve in a shot glass, a mint chocolate brownie/cake (tasted just like a peppermint patty! my favorites!!!) and a homemade smore bar. We were so full but we had to order it and we were so glad we did! It was a great night catching up with my cousin/matron of honor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment