Monday, August 25, 2008

I need to gain some control!

Well I went to the gym and did about 2.75 miles on the treadmill while watching some tv, I also did some upper body lifting while I was there. I came home putzed around and decided on some lunch around 1ish. I was so disappointed though once I was dumping my container of yogurt over my berries when I saw it was a fruit on the bottom :( I'm not a fan of those!!! So I then scooped out the berries and did have a spoonful of the yogurt, I decided its not horrible but much sweeter than I would want my lunch to be today. So I pulled a plain Chobani out of the fridge and mixed it with the berries and some vanilla extract. I also put some of my granola bars on top. I also snacked on some walnuts nd grapes while in the kitchen, I swear me and the kitchen is a bad thing! Everytime I walk in there I need to shove something in my mouth. I really need to work on this, I hate not having control over my eating.

This afternoon I'm going over to the parents because my mom has some pictures to show me from her work. I figure I might as well enjoy spending time with them now, because once work starts again I'll be a busy bee! I'll be back later for dinner, I have a craving for pb&j but I know I need some veggies in my belly desperately! we will see what wins ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment