Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sleepy Saturday!

Well I didn't get much sleep last night after getting home well after 1am. I was so sleepy at my cousins house but the drive home woke me up! There was a car behind me for some of the way riding my bumper, and I was doing alittle more than the speed limit! I have to say I have a love/hate relationship with the Jersey Shore in the summer. I just get so nervous driving late at night knowing so many people are on vacation and could be drinking and driving :( I guess I'm just paranoid like that!

On a lighter note I decided since I went to the gym 5 days in a row I could take a break since I'm going to the parents house to do laundry and then Adam and I have a party with his friends to go to. We are also going to try and hit up Point Pleasant boardwalk on the way home tonight since its on the way :-D It's always nice to go for a walk when its a cool night and maybe play some skeeball!

Breakfast this morning was Kashi Go Lean Crunch and Fiber One with 1/2 a banana and ff soymilk, along with my coffee to wake me up. I'm now off to shower and get my laundry together and do some mommy/daughter bonding over wedding dresses and reception halls. My cousin told me last night that the cute little chapel (http://www.allairevillage.org/Weddings.htm ) we want to have the ceremony in could be up to a 2 year wait! I'm so dissapointed, we are gonna have to jump on it quick since we plan on fall of next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment