Wednesday, August 13, 2008

HAPPY HUMPDAY!


Woke up way to early this morning for having nothing to do all day! I was up before 7:30 even though I stayed up past midnight. I can't wait until I get back to the work routine! I finally got out of bed around 8:30 (I was watching the Nanny and laying in bed). I made some coffee and watched some of the news. Then around 9 I decided I was ready for a nice bowl of Kashi Vive and banana and some skim milk. Once again my brain is not used to taking pictures! I took one of my oh so exciting coffee with ff hazelnut creamer and splenda but had a brain fart once I made up and ate up my cereal! I promise I'll be better! Just something I have to get used to! I hope you all forgive me. :)

Nothing exciting planned for today just the gym, and maybe my brother coming over if his car gets all situated. Its new to him and he's waiting on the title and todays his last day for his temporary plates. Maybe I'll pick him up and drag him to the pool! It is supossed to be a beautiful day at the Jersey Shore! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment