Sunday, August 24, 2008

Extremely Full

We had a fun dinner tonight for Adam's uncle's birthday we went to the http://thehickoryhog.com. It was very good but we got TONS of food! For some appetizers we got the fried onion loaf, corn fritters and Adam got a bowl of chili. I had 2 onion rings, 1/2 of the tiny fritters and a spoon of chili. The chili was very good, it made me excited for the cold weather. I also had about 2 ounces of a Reisling from New Hope Winery, I think this is my favorite white wine so far. For dinner I got the Boneless Chicken Breast with BBQ sauce, my 2 sides were sweet potato fries and hot cinnamon apples, it also came with cornbread. I had about 3/4 of a piece of chicken, I got 3 HUGE pieces! I ate some of the fries and most of the apples and a bite of the cornbread, I also tried one of Adam's Memphis Cajun Dry Rub Rib (these were quite yummy too!) I was so full after all this! We went for a short walk on the boardwalk and ofcourse when I got back my sweet tooth kicked in! I had a hand full of hershey's chocolate chips and boy did they hit the spot. I'm now off to cut out letters for my bulletin board and make some cd's for my kiddies to dance to :)
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review! Next time we are in that area we will have to eat there.

    ReplyDelete