Friday, August 22, 2008

Holding myself accountable!

Ok so I finally dragged my butt to the school and started to set up a bit. I met two of the children who will be in my class and their are ADORABLE! The one little boy sang me his ABC's!! After I left there I went to the gym and I was already sweating, even though its a cool day out! There was no air on in my classroom since its empty which equals a hot me! I did about 2.5 miles on the treadmill and did some upper body lifting. When I got out of the gym I saw I had a missed call from my cousin, we've been keeping each other up to date on our uncle so I got alittle worried!

Once home I called her to check in, he's fine.. well same as he has been at least.. While on one of our phone fests I made my lunch of yogurt,berries and granola. I wanted to wait until I got off the phone to eat, but I was hungry so I ate some peanuts and a couple bites of my leftover pizza that I didn't finish! I am now finally relaxing and drinking some crystal light. I have to get myself in the shower and get a few things done because I'm babysitting for my cousins tonight. We have and exciting night of playing outside and watching a Night at the Museum and eating some popcorn. This is something we've been doing for a few years now and they always look forward to movie night with "Big Megan". Its actually funny because my cousin named his daughter after me, she is now almost 12 and about 2 inches taller than me! So its pretty funny to hear them calling me that when I'm really now Little Megan! hahah

Hope everyone is having a great Friday :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww, how cute! Hope you kiddies have a great time tonight! ;) take care Meg

    ReplyDelete