Thursday, August 28, 2008

No Rest For The Weary!

Well once again last night I slept horribly, we went to bed around 11:30 and I tossed and turned until well after 2 o'clock! I was so miserable this morning when I woke up at 7:15 and couldn't fall back to sleep to save my life. We finally got up and I made Adam watch The Nanny with me for a little bit before my hunger kicked in full force lack of sleep does that to me :( We then made up some coffee and Adam got to making his breakfast while I just threw some Fiber One and Kashi Go Lean Crunch, bananas, Cinnamon and ff soymilk in a bowl. I wanted to inhale it but tried to take my time while sipping my coffee. I sat and relaxed for a few before it was off to the gym. Before I left though I got a call from a friend asking if we wanted to go on a dinner cruise tonight! She was on a bowling league this summer with some family and friends and had 2 extra tickets. We were going to go to Whole Foods for some dinner and shopping but I thought Adam would enjoy a dinner/booze cruise alittle more ;)


I ran to the gym and did about 40 minutes on the treadmill and some upper body weights. Came home and showered and we ran out to get some things at Target (one of my favorite stores) We stopped at Baja Fresh for Adam to pick up something to eat since he was getting hungry. We then stopped at Starbucks for me so I could try one of the Vivannos. I had the banana chocolate one with skim milk it was very good! I also had a bite of Adam's burrito and a handful of walnuts when I got home. I needed something to CHEW! now I'm relaxing for a bit before I get ready for our fun filled evening on the Manasquan River :-D
Oh and here's Adam's breakfast of a bagel with a fried egg, pork roll and some bacon and cheese. He was a very hungry boy this morning and wanted to join in on the picture/blogging ;)

I hope everyone is having a great Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment