Monday, August 18, 2008

I can't wait for work to start!

I never thought those words would come out of my mouth but having off for the summer when almost everyone else you know is working is no fun! Ok enough complaining, I know people reading this probably hate me for having the summer off!

After breakfast I did some cleaning and went to the gym, I did my 2.5 miles on the treadmill and did some arm work. I ran to the store to pick up some veggies off the salad bar at A&P for the pizzas Adam and I are making tonight :)

For lunch I really wanted soup but I was just too hot, so it was some 0% Fage with strawberries and blueberries with some of my granola bar. I also had some crytal light fruit punch that Adam wanted, I wasn't a big fan of this flavor.

I found a sweet potato that I bought last week and decided to make some fries out of it to have with our pizza tonight. I LOVE SWEET POTATOES!! For a snack while I was making them I had a few pieces of a couple of deli pickles that we picked up this weekend. I have a slight addiction to pickles, they are my favorite post bar food! Weird I know!!

I'm off to be lazy for alittle bit before I start making our pizzas! I'll have pictures of those later on tonight. Hope everyones Monday flew by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment