Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I should be doing things.....

I ran to my school today to find out no one was there! So I just ran in and ran out quickly, then it was off to the gym for a nice walk on the treadmill. I did about 2.75 miles and a light pace since my stomach is still off. I came home and thought hmmm maybe I should bake something to make me feel better! So I opened up "Eat, Drink, and Be Vegan" by Dreena Burton and decided on some Super Charge Me cookies! I haven't made these in awhile and figured they would be a good snack. I ofcourse had to "test" some of the batter and it was very yummy!


Alittle while later I started to feel hungry so I made up a small salad with greens. red onion, a huge roasted red pepper, green peppers, carrots and some red cabbage. I threw on a few croutons and some balsamic vinegar. Along with it I had some of the leftover chicken from Sunday night. I had more than on the plate, I just thought I would start out small since I wasn't sure how much I'd be able to eat. Lets hope it all settles in my belly nicely!

Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday! We are one day closed to the long weekend! :--D

No comments:

Post a Comment