Friday, October 24, 2008

Hiya

Well I had another busy one today! Those kids are amped up I think the Halloween candy is seeping into their veins even though they haven't gotten it yet!

For breakfast this morning it was the usual wegmans oats and honey with strawberries cereal, fiber one, banana, cinnamon and skim milk. I also brought m travel mug of coffee with me :)

Lunch was a HUGE apple with cottage cheese and 2 chocolate chip cookies. MMM!

I walked home after work and had some walnuts before the gym. I did about 2 miles on the treadmill and some weights and came home.

I had leftver salmon and veggies with a few fries for dinner (I ate some of the salmon before I took the picture.. I was hungry), I also had a few bites of some vcon baked beans that I made a LONG TIME AGO that we defrosted. They were still awesome! (Adam had them with his dinner) We then were off to Old Navy where I got a Halloween shirt and a new sweater :-D We then went to Barnes and Nobles for our "Date" night, I had a diet rootbeer and a few bites of Adam's Peanutbutter cup cookie. We read some magazines and ended up buying the new Weird New Jersey. I love these magazines, its so much fun since I know where alot of the places are in it. It was then off to Walmart to pick up a few things and now we are home relaxing and watching tv. I had some of my apple crumble because I needed something sweet. (ok I really just wanted it!!) I'm hoping it doesn't rain tomorrow because my brother has a football game at 2 and Adam and are planned to go for a nice walk in the am.. but we will see.. If not I'll be going to the gym and doing laundry, and maybe some cleaning around the apt.

I hope everyone had a great Friday! See you tomorrow morning :-D
I'm having trouble uploading the pictures.. so I'll just leave you with my ramblings :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment