Monday, October 20, 2008

Light and Easy Monday

Good Evening All :)

Last night I didn't sleep very well, but today was an easy day so I can't complain. For breakfast I had the usual of Kashi Go Lean Crunch, Fiber One, a banana, cinnamon, the last bit of my Almond Milk and some skim milk. I also brought my travel mug of coffee with me on my walk over to work. The morning flew by since I only had 5 kiddies today :)


Lunch was light since this past weekend I had way too much meat and my tummy did not appreciate it at all! I had an apple with cottage cheese and a handful of goldfish. It was one of the little boys birthdays today so I brought home a cupcake from him (I can't turn down homemade cupcakes from cute kids) I walked home after work had some walnuts and grapes and was off to the gym. I did 2 miles on the treadmill and some weights for my arms and back. I came home and checked out my new Self magazine and relaxed until Adam got home.


I had an almond butter and jelly sandwich with some leftover sweet potato fries. I also snacked on some more goldfish while waiting for Adam to come home. I also had diet lemonade iced tea snapple with dinner. I love these so much!! For dessert I inhaled the tasty cupcake which I forgot to take a picture of. After dinner we walked across the highway for a stroll to A&P for some things. I am baking an apple cake one day this week so I thought we'd pick up what I needed since we wanted to go for a walk.


Its now time to finish cutting out my bats for the kids to paint tomorrow and read some blogs.


I hope everyone had a great Monday, see you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment