Sunday, October 12, 2008

GOOD MORNING

Happy Sunday Everyone :)
Well as usual I was up bright and early this morning! 6:30 to be exact, why oh why can't I sleep in on the weekends? I stayed in bed til after 8 and got up and made some coffee for Adam and I. He got started on his breakfast, and I decided on some Oikos plain Greek yogurt with berries and granola. It really hit the spot this morning and filled me up but of course I had to try Adam's scrambled eggs with onions, red peppers and some Canadian bacon. I then whipped up some apple muffins from the millions of pounds that we have sitting in our living room :-p I wish I could give out the delicious recipe but I got it from some one's blog and can't remember who :( If anyone reads this and remembers making these last week let me know so I can give you some credit for AWESOME muffins :-D

We are off for a busy day of shopping and a nice walk on the boardwalk, see you later for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment