Sunday, October 5, 2008

APPLE PICKING DAY!!!!!!

Well I finally got a decent night sleep!! I went to bed alittle after 11 and woke up around 7:30 thank goodness :) I got up and made some of the Irish Creme coffee we got from Wegman's last week and had a nice big bowl of Special K Vanilla Almond with some Fiber One, cinnamon, Banana and the last of my vanilla lf soymilk. I also had 2 bites of Adam's corned beef hash, I really don't know why because I don't like it.. but it was there.. I have to stop doing that!!! I'm gonna be lazy for a few since this is the only down time I will have today. Then its shower time and off to APPLE PICK!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait this is my favoritist time of the year :-D
I'm off to get my shiznat together and I will try and come back for lunch if we have time between apples and Adam's dads house. Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!

Oh and I took a picture of the cereal I was eating last night, I also had a small handful of it since the box was out and all ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment