Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Seems like a LONG Week!

I feel like this week is dragging even though I've been running around like a nut! I guess it seems like it because I've done so much and its only Wednesday.
Lets see.. for breakfast this morning I had some Fiber One and Special K Vanilla Almond with a banana, cinnamon, and Unsweetened Chocolate Almond Breeze! I love this breakfast so much, the chocolate makes me feel like I'm eating some "bad" for breakfast :-D

I walked to work this morning and ofcourse brought my travel mug of coffee with me with splenda and skim milk.

For lunch I had a Dannon Light and Fit and an apple from our million pounds of apples, the picture looks bad since its all brown but that's because I had cut it up last night ;) I had eaten some of it before I realized I needed to take the picture.. OOPPS! I then walked home after work and got ready for the gym, while home I ate a cookie. I wasn't hungry but wanted something, so the cookie won! I went to the gym and did 2 miles on the treadmill and some weights for my arms and back. I'm now home and relaxing after doing some dishes. Adam isn't feeling too good today so it looks like a frozen dinner kinda night to me ;) See you all after dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment