Friday, October 10, 2008

Here's to Another Long Day

Last night I was bad and took a Tylenol PM so I could sleep well, since I've had trouble sleeping lately. I woke up from my wonderful coma and was on my way this morning. I had a bowl of a few different cereals this morning I had some Honey Nut Cheerios, Special K Vanilla Almond, and some Fiber One. I also had a banana and cinnamon with Unsweetened Almond Breeze, this really hit the spot :) I also brought my travel mug of coffee with me to fuel me through the day. On my lunch break I walked home to get out in the beautiful weather, I did some dishes and walked back to work.
For lunch I had a huge apple with about 1/2 cup of whipped cottage cheese. Finally I got to have the lunch I wanted yesterday, I was so happy. After work I was off to the gym and had a handful of peanuts before I went in. I did 2 miles on the treadmill and some weights for my arms and back. I'm now home and showered and painted my toenails for tonight. Adam has to work late which stinks because he is working down near Atlantic City but has to drive all the way back to our house to shower and get ready to go back down for the concert. Hopefully he'll be home by 7, the concert starts at 8 and we definitely won't get there until 9. Hopefully The Black Crowes won't come on until well after 9!! Keep your fingers crossed! I'll be back before I leave to fill you in on dinner, I hope everyone is having a great Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment