Wednesday, October 29, 2008

2 More Days To Go!!

Hiya!
I finally had a good night sleep last night :-D I woke up and got ready and had the usual breakfast of Kashi Go Lean Crunch, Wegman's Oats and Honey with strawberries, bananas, cinnamon and skim milk. I also bought a big old travel mug of peppermint hot chocolate which totally hit the spot on another cold and windy day.

At work today one of the little girls mom had a baby so she brought in chocolate covered pretzels which I of course had to have one of!!
Lunch was a GIGANTIC apple with cottage cheese, silly me took a pic of the apple but forgot one of the cottage cheese. I also had a few cheese its since that is what snack was in the afternoon ;)

I then went to the gym and did 2 miles on the treadmill and some weights. I then came home and made Adam and I dinner!!! I made chicken in foil with some salsa in the oven. I also had a salad with roasted red peppers, romaine, onions, zucchini and croutons with Newman's Own honey mustard dressing. YUM!


After dinner I had a brownie that was quite tasty!! I was extremely full but it was calling my name as usual. My brother just stopped by so we are bonding and just blabbing.
I hope everyone has a great night :-D See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment