Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Last Day of Summer Vacation!

I actually had a meeting at the school this morning but I really don't count that as "work". I woke up before the alarm so I just got up and started my day. I made strong coffee last night and put it in the fridge to make an iced coffee today :) I blended it up this morning with some skim milk and splenda in my magic bullet, and boy was it yummy! I haven't had a iced coffee all summer long and I've missed them. Breakfast was a bowl of the last of my Fiber One with alittle bit of the Kashi Go Lean Crunch and some Banana, with LF soymilk.
I was then off to the meeting and to finish up some loose ends in the classroom, I left there around 10:30ish (with a bag of fresh veggies from one of the other teachers garden) and ran to the gym. I did 3 miles on the treadmill while watching the view, New Kids on The Block were on so I didn't want to get off!! hahah then I did some upper body lifting, and decided to stop by the parents house on the way home. I gave my dad eggplant, zucchini and tomatoes, he said he'll make up some ratatouille for me!! (its my favorite). I snacked on some grapes while I was then bsing, and going threw more of my crap in the garage that I kinda ignored when I moved out last year. I came home and got a few things outta the way for work since I wasn't very hungy, my tummy doesn't seem very happy today. I think its my nerves for my big day tomorrow! I feel like its my first day of school too! lol

For lunch I decided to try making eggs in the microwave like everone's been doing and boy was it easy. I put some egg whites in a corning ware ramekin with some skim milk and ff mozzerala cheese and in 1.5 minutes it was perfect. I also had a boca sausage and some pickles (random I know but I saw them and wanted them!) I also had a half a piece of bread while the eggs and sausage were cooking. I was hoping some bread would make the belly feel better! I'm now going to try and relax a bit and look through some books that another teacher gave me. Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday! see ya for dinner :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment