Sunday, September 14, 2008

BAD BAD BLOGGER!

I am so bad about taking pictures of my food! We went to Monmouth Park and omg was it HOT HOT HOT! About 5 minutes after we got there I was ready to leave, my body does not like the heat very much. We had some food around 1ish right after the first race, I had a huge pickle, a small slice of Kielbasa that Adam tried a small bite of, some pasta salad with olives, and some peppers and onions from the sausage peppers and onions. The peppers and onions were VERY GREASY! I was dumb and ate them anyway, which was not a good idea! It made my stomach hurt so bad being out in the heat, it felt like someone had a knife in my belly! ugh.. We then went to Wegmans and bought some fun stuff. I got a red pear which I can't wait to eat it up :-D They also had Friendship whipped cottage cheese on sale for $1, and I've been wanting to buy it for awhile but never do. So I grabbed that and some Wegman's Sugar Free Triple Fruits to put on that yummy bagel I got last night at Whole Foods. I had that for dinner tonight with a couple bites of chicken that Adam made. I just wasn't in the mood for a "real dinner" since I was so hot and icky feeling still. We then went up to the boardwalk and it was chilly so we didn't walk very far at all. I had a chocolate chip cookie when we got home and a couple pieces of candy corn. I was in a snacky sugary mood today!!! I'm now gonna relax and watch some food network, I have a feeling its going to be an early night!
see everyone tomorrow :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment