Saturday, September 13, 2008

Another Busy One!!

I planned on posting last night but with the rain everything got changed!
Lets start at the beginning of the day.

Breakfast was the usual Kashi Go Lean Crunch and Total with skim milk, banana and cinnamon. I brought my coffee with me to work because it was too hot to drink before I left and didn't want to chug it.

Lunch was another Dannon Light and Fit with cantalope on the side, I also got conned into trying leftover cheesecake brownies from back to school night! YUM! (forgot to take pictures)

After work I was off the gym in the downpour! I decided against my brothers football game at this point. I LOVE FOOTBALL GAMES (GO SQUAN!) but HATe being cold and wet. So I did about 2.30 miles on the treadmill and came home. Adam decided it was a great night to get his keys made for the apartment! So we had "date" night at Home Depot, we then ran across the street to Ruby Tuesdays. I love their salad bar so I was mighty excited. Adam wanted an appetizer so we got their Typhoon Shrimp which are so good but fried and bad for you ;) I also got a Ruby Relaxer, I always enjoy a fun drink to relax at dinner on a Friday night. I then went up and piled my plate high with romaine, carrots, peppers, cucumbers, red onions, the tinest bit of cheese, dried cranberries, some grapes, a small scoop of some pasta salad that looked yummy and some croutons (I love their croutons) I put some lite ranch on it all. It really hit the spot, I was not even that hungry and I inhaled it! Hence why I forgot to take a darn picture!!!! UGH! I really need to learn to slow down (note to self) Adam got a steak with a crab cake, ofcourse he twisted my arm to try them and they were great also! We then were off to Costco for some things, I got a pineapple that I can't wait to cut into. We came home and Adam made some Cosmos but I just wasn't feeling it, I had a few sips but decided I wanted a cookie instead ;) It was then off to bed for me, Rainy days make me so sleepy. Hope everyone had a great Friday. I'll be back later with breakfast and my gym recap :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment