Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Its starting to feel like fall!

This is going to be a long post, I've got my whole day to recap! :)
for breakfast it was cereal (Kashi and Total) Banana and the last of my soymilk and some iced coffee. I was then off to walk to work on this beautiful day.

Lunch was the usual yogurt (Dannon light and fit) and cantalope(forgot a pic this morning), I also had a bag of these

Probably not the best thing for me but I was hungry on my walk back to the apartment before I left for the gym.

I did 2 miles on the treadmill and some upper body weights. I walked about a half mile from going back and forth to work today.

Dinner was some of the Ratatouille, half a sweet potato and a half can of tuna. This wasn't all mixed together (I forgot to take a picture since it was all random things I took out of the fridge and inhaled while listening to Adam about his day.

We then went to the Health Food store that I used to work at to get a veggie chicken salad sandwich for tomorrow, I have back to school night so I wanted something easy and this is my favorite! I also found THIS!!! I was so happy! I opened it right up in the parking lot to try it and wow was it GREAT! We then ran over to the bank and Foodtown to pick up a few things, I even saw one of my students who was very shocked to see the teacher not in school. I quess teachers never ever leave the classroom :-p

I'm now relaxing and eating a super charge me cookie and watching some tv.

I hope everyone had a great humpday! 2 more days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment