Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Funday!

Hey Everyone!

Why do Sundays have to go by so fast? It flew by even though I was up bright and early at 6am today.. ugh. I stayed in bed until 7:30 and was going CRAZY so I finally got up made some coffee watched the news and checked my email. Adam finally got up around 8:15 and we had some breakfast. I settled on my usual cereal combo since I was hungry from being up for so long :-( and a mug of coffee to keep me going! 002 001

Oh and I forgot last night I ended up trying out the Wii Active after we watched Paul Blart Mall Cop (which was hysterical!!) let me tell you if you have Wii you should get this! Its awesome, I am not big into strength training. I do mostly back stuff at the gym for lifting the kiddies at work so this left me SORE! I really enjoyed it and did it again this morning. You can make your own workouts so I  made a quick 11 minute one with upper/lower body strength training and some cardio mixed in. After breakfast we ran to the supermarket to get there before the Sunday rush. We made it in and out pretty quick and I came home to vacuum  and clean up a bit. I got my lesson plans done for the week too then had some lunch. I had an apple and cottage cheese and had some pretzels and a spoonful of pb on the side :-D 004 003

Once I finished up we went to Asbury Park to walk around. If you know anything about Jersey Asbury is not one of the best towns, but the beach area is getting much better and there is so much history there to take in! I just love it :) after walking into Ocean Grove, we parked close to there, we turned around and walked down the boardwalk in Asbury and I took tons of pictures! There was a cute bar outside of Convention Hall called The Beach Bar. We decided to to sit on the boardwalk and people watch and have a beer. It was so nice just to relax and take in the very interesting sites around. We had a blast and walked back to the car to go look at the Jeep dealer not too far away. I really need a new car but do not want to spend the $$$ UGH!  Here are some pictures from our fun outing!     

019024017

008030

013

We came home and watched some TV then grilled up some chicken on the George Foreman and topped it with this awesome stuff my dad had given us. It had black and green olives, capers, tomatoes, olive oil and spices. I also had a tasty salad on the side, let me tell you I am so full from eating this!!! It was so good I inhaled it like someone was going to take it away from me! (I ate the half of chicken with the sauce on top and 2 more bites of the plain seasoned chicken)033 032

We are hanging out watching Bridezillas and I plan on having a piece or 2 of chocolate for something sweet! I’ll fill ya in tomorrow on what it is ;) Hope everyone had a great weekend and I’ll see you tomorrow!

Question:

Do you have Wii Fit and Wii Active? Which do you like better?

No comments:

Post a Comment