Saturday, May 30, 2009

Long Post

Hey Guys! I’ve been a bad blogger again! I don’t know how the days just flew by! lol Lets see.. I’ll try to give you a quick recap of Thursday and Friday.

Thursday I had a bowl of the usual cereal and my mug o’ coffee that I brought to work.  

009012

Lunch was yogurt, granola, Watermelon and some pretzels. I did 2.5 miles at the gym since I didn’t walk to work and lifted. Dinner was Pizzas on flat out wraps with mushrooms, peppers, tomato sauce and part skim mozzarella. I also had a pickle on the side and maybe a few un pictured chips :-P 010

We went to BJ’s after dinner since we got a free trial membership and picked up some things that Costco doesn’t carry. On our way home we witnessed a bad accident. It had been misting all day and a girl jumped the curve on an off ramp and jumped onto our ramp right in front of us! Needless to say we stayed there until help came, so it was a late night for us :( Thank goodness the girl just had a bruised up face! It was so scary!!! After all of that I needed some CHOCOLATE! I had pictured times 3.. oopps.. gotta love stress! 

011

Friday was a GNU bar with my coffee (I had 2 cups and was extremely jittery!)   

012

013

014

The morning dragged since we still couldn’t get outside. Once lunch came I was ready to take a break.. I wasn’t very hungry but that really is my only chance to eat during the day…so eat it was. Until a car backed into our school! Thank God no one was hurt but we were sitting there and this old woman was backing out of her spot from the dog groomer we share a parking lot with and she backed right into the building! It was right were we were eating lunch and we all just sat there watching the car come at us through the window! WTF? It was not a good day with cars for me! I finally finished up my apple and cottage cheese and some nuts on the side and got back to work. After work I did 2 miles on the treadmill and came home, after the craziness of Thursday night my stomach was not a happy camper and I was feeling pretty yucky :( My brother’s Senior prom was at 7:30 and pictures started at 6:30 so I made myself up tuna on a wasa with sweet potato fries and a pickle.and a slice of Cabot 50% reduced fat Cheddar Cheese. MMMMMM016

Me and mom then headed off to take some pictures of everyone. WOW let me tell you prom dresses are nothing like they were 10 years ago! Almost every girl had a short short dress on! CRAZY!!  Here’s a picture of my brother (trying to be a mobster:-P) He’s on the left, he and his bf showing off their state champ rings from football this year..

041

I can’t remember what else I snacked on through out the night. We did go to Barnes & Nobles and I got a Diet Root Beer and had 2 bites of Adam’s pb cup cookie. I know there were snacks at home but I don’t remember what they were!! hahah

Today I got up around 7:30 checked my email and had some coffee and cereal. Today’s mix was All Bran Strawberry Medley with some Jumbo Rice Krispies, banana, Light Soymilk and cinnamon. 

002

I also had some pineapple because I was still hungry. I went to the gym did 2.25 miles and lifted and went to the parent’s house for laundry and baking. I baked a cake and some break and bake cookies for the family ;-D Once home I got some shiznat done and made up some lunchage. I had a Oikos Vanilla with strawberries, blueberries and tons of honey nut cheerios. I also had a few pretzels and a piece of chocolate. The last 2 got in my mouth way before I was near a camera ;)

014

Adam came home and we went up the Belmar boardwalk since it is beautiful out! we did about 1.75 miles (my feet hurt b/c I was wearing flip flops and my tootsies are not used to them just yet!) We picked up a movie to watch tonight Paul Blart Mall Cop and came home to be lazy for a bit. We decided to go out for some din din and hit up a cute little joint called Exit 98 (Our exit off the NJ Parkway) I got a Veggie Burger and it had a TON of Veggies ;-D just the way I like it. It came with home made chips, a pickle, an onion ring and coleslaw. I ate half the burger, the pickle, half the onion ring (shared with Adam) and 2 forkfuls of coleslaw (wasn’t too good)

0530091801

We are now home getting ready for movie  night. I am so full but think there is a piece of chocolate with my name on it! I’ll let ya know tomorrow :) I hope everyone is having a great weekend. See Ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment