Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Last Day Of My Long Weekend….

Sorry I didn’t post yesterday guys! My family finally met Adam’s, so my mind wasn’t really on taking pictures of my eats…lol I did get in about a 3 mile walk in the morning before the BBQ to see my brother all dressed up in the parade. He was riding on the fire truck, waving and telling us he was STARVING! ahh yes we are related ;)

Onto today’s eats

I woke up bright and early this morning before Adam left for work but stayed in bed until he left. I was hoping if I got up ran to the potty and jumped back in bed without talking I could fall back to sleep until at least 8 but no such luck! No sleeping in this whole 4 day weekend :-( I had some coffee and a bowl of my usual cereal bowl.003

After that I sat and vegged then motivated myself to scrub down the shower. Once I got that done and tried to breath some fresh air after inhaling bleach, I was off to the gym. I love going there in the middle of the day. I got there around 11:15 and there were only a few people there :-D  I did 2.5 miles and lifted, I wanted to do more but after all my walking this weekend I think my legs are crying for a break. Then I went to the library and picked up a bunch of books for the kiddies at work. When I got home I was ready for some food! I had cottage cheese and a pear, but snacked on a few too many cashews and almonds while trying to figure out what to have. There might have also been some pretzels involved too! lol 004

I got a bunch of things done around the apartment and then decided to make Adam the banana cake he liked so much.

Banana Cake/Bread

1 Package Devil’s Food Cake Mix (Any Brand)
1/3 Cup Applesauce
3 Bananas, Mashed
2 Eggs Beaten
½ Cup Milk
½ Cup Chocolate/PB Chips

Add dry cake mix to a large bowl. Add eggs, oil and milk. Blend on low with mixer then add bananas. Pour into a greased large loaf pan or two small loaf pans. Bake at 350 for about 1 hour if its a large loaf or Bundt pan. And about 35 - 40 minutes for smaller loaf pans like mine. Let cool and slice.

Adam got out of work early because of the rain so we went and got a few things done before din din. I traded in a bunch of our Wii games at Game Stop, so I could get the EA Sports Active! I can’t wait to try it out! We also hit up Wegman’s to get some food for the week. They had Coconut Milk Ice Cream on sale for 3.79! I have been hearing such great things about it that I just had to get it. When we got home I tore into it so quick. I just could not wait until after dinner to try it.OMG THIS STUFF IS AWESOME! I got the chocolate and love it! Dinner was a ham and cheese melt with some apple on Wegman’s country Rye Bread, with a half a sweet potato with salsa on the side. I also munched on some TJ’s fake Sun chips for something crunchy. MMM 005

I set up my profile on my new game and then had a few pieces of chocolate (dark chocolate malt ball, and chocolate covered cherry) x 3! hehe they were quite yummy if you couldn’t tell! 

006

I’m off to read some blogs and get ready to watch Real Housewives of New Jersey!!! I can’t wait!  Have a wonderful night guys! I hope everyone had a great long weekend:-D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment