Sunday, May 24, 2009

I Love Long Weekends!

Hey Guys! Sorry I haven’t blogged, when I go to I always end up thinking of something else that needs to get done.. I’m sure you know how it is.

I’ll start with Friday, it was a Luna Chocolate Raspberry bar and coffee for my walkage to work. 

005

004

Lunch was yogurt, granola and lots of pineapple (trying to finish it before it goes bad). snack time was a few mini Oreos and some pretzels. I walked home after work and had some cashews before heading off to fight with the traffic to go 1 mile to the gym. Oh how I love the summers at the Jersey Shore! Really I wouldn’t change it for the world but I could live with out traffic ;) Dinner was a crack wrap with cheese, veggie hummus and roasted red peppers. I also had half a sweet potato with salsa on the side. There also might have been some tater chips eaten with a pic taken ;) ok  maybe lots of tater chips! 006

We did tons of walking on Friday night, going up to the beach to see the Benny’s (north jersey/new Yorkers) who come and invade the shore ;) We then walked down to our favorite bar/restaurant The Porch for a few beers and just to hang out and relax. I had 2 Miller Lites and came home and snacked on way too much junk! ugh.. Gotta love drunken eating..lol

Saturday I was up at 6:30 for no reason :( I got out of bed around 7:30 and made up a pot of yummy coffee to get the motors going. I also had a bowl of my usual cereal before getting my stuff together for the gym and laundry at the parents’. 008 007

At my parent’s house I made a batch of chocolate chip cookies and brownies for them and ate way too much batter. UGH! Like lead in my belly!!! Once I came home put clothes away and showered I putzed around and figured out what to eat for lunch. I had a yogurt with some TJ’s granola and some of an apple. I wasn’t very hungry after my batter binge ;) 009

Adam and I went to Top Tomato, they have awesome produce sales and the one in Freehold is brand new and HUGE! We got lots of yummy stuff like watermelon for .49 cents a pound!! woohooo and it tastes just like SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We came home and it was after 5 and I had horrible heart burn :( I settled on tuna with celery and red onions with mayo and a salad. this hit the spot! I also munched on some more of those evil but delish tater chips :) 011 010

After dinner we went to Dunkin Donuts for coffee then went for a walk around town to look at the big houses in Spring Lake and dream that we could afford one some day! Once we got home I had a black bean brownie with some frosting and 2 bites of the yummy donuts Adam got at DD’s!

012

Hope you all are having a Super Memorial Day weekend! I’ll be back later on with the recap of today! After I get back from the gym and getting pretty we are going to New Hope Pa for some shopping and food and drinks! I love that town so much!

See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment