Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Tree Pollen Is Kicking My Arse!

Hiya Everyone!

Hope you  had a great Tuesday! I woke up yesterday in a tree pollen coma, sore throat and stuffed nose/head. Gotta love it! I had my usual breakfast of cereal (Fiber One, and TJ’s Honey Nut O’s, banana, cinnamon and light vanilla soymilk) and the mug of coffee on my walk to work :) 001

The morning flew by even with 12 kiddies since we were outside for a good amount of time. They really need it after being stuck inside all last week! At lunch I ran home to pick up my car since they were saying rain for the time I’d be walking home. Lunch was inhaled yogurt with granola, strawberries and kiwi. I also nagged a few pieces of meat and cheese from the Anti Pasta that we got for pizza day. At snack time I had a few handfuls of pretzels and a couple of mini Oreos.. MMM We had our meeting with the pastor so I dragged Adam for a walk on the boardwalk and picked up some Dunkin Donuts coffee since I have a few gift cards left to use up! I got a medium Toasted Almond with skim milk. YUMO

007

When we finally got home I wasn’t very hungry but knew I needed to eat since it was 7 o’clock already! I had a salad with green peppers, cucumbers, red onion, romaine, carrots, hummus, croutons, and Balsamic Vinegar. I also had a half of a sweet potato with Newman’s Own Salsa. MMMM 004 003

After that I need sweets, even though I really wasn’t hungry, but the vinegar made me NEED just a little something so first I  had a piece of an apple then I threw caution to the wind and had a Super Charge Me Cookie.. 

005

003

hahah After that I relaxed since I felt like death and took a Benadryl around 10:30 and watched the Real Housewives of New York Reunion. Oh how I love a good train wreck :) Then I watched the beginning of The Real Housewives of NJ!!! Once again a fun train wreck to watch about my state! Let me tell you if you already didn’t figure it out.. I am nothing like them at all! Nor would I want to be! But it is sure fun to watch :-D

Onto this morning I woke up a few times before finally getting out of bed around 8. It was so nice to sleep in a bit and not be in a hurry for anything! I had some coffee and waited till I got hungry to have my bowl of cereal which was Kashi Go Lean Crunch and Fiber One with a banana, cinnamon and Light Vanilla soymilk. 006

I also had a few almonds for some more protein :) I have a doctor’s appointment at 1 and plan on leaving around 12:30 just in case I have to fill anything out. I was supposed to gain about 10 pounds because of female problems but I haven’t.. I may have gained 1 or 2 but that is it.. and I am eating more lately. Oh well! We will see what he says! Hope you have a great Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment