Monday, May 11, 2009

It Was A Good One!

I woke up this morning still not feeling so great after my huge dinner last night! I had a bowl of Rice Krispies (the Jumbo ones) Fiber One, about a quarter of a banana since the rest was bad, cinnamon and light vanilla soymilk. 001

I of course brought a cup of coffee with me on my walk to work this morning. I only had 6 kids today so it was a good day, and we got to be outside for a decent amount of time. Once lunch time hit I was ready for it! I had my usual Dannon Light and Fit with granola and 2 kiwis. MMM I also had 2 handfuls of pretzels for some salt. After work I walked home, had some grapes and half of a fiber one bar and got ready for the gym. I did about 2 miles on the treadmill and lifted then came home to shower and eat some dinner. Dinner was something easy and bland since my stomach wasn’t too happy. I had Naturally Nutty Butter Toffee Peanut Butter with some Trader Joe’s Organic strawberry jelly. and some TJ’s knock off sun chips… oh and a few bbq chips since they called my name ;) 

002

We went food shopping came home unpacked everything and I decided to have 2 Super Charge Me Cookies and a spoonful of the Ice Cream Adam was eating… I’m not sure what it was.. I really have to go check the container but I just sat down!! lol (I’m trying to be lazy!)

 003

How was your Monday? I only have 3 more days to go this week since I took off Wednesday for a doctors appointment! woohoo.. have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment