Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Back To Work..

I could have slept in today of course but had to get up for work… isn’t that always the way?!?!?! Breakfast was something easy a Power Bar in Cinnamon Raisin, I’ve had a bunch of these sitting in my cabinet for awhile so I’ll be trying to eat them up and get rid of them.003

Luckily it was only misting this morning so I walked to work with my trusty mug of coffee. The morning luckily flew by pretty quick even though we couldn’t get outside. By the time lunch hit I was STARVING! So I had a Dannon Light and Fit with granola and walnuts and a ton of pineapple on the side. MMM there might have been a piece of chocolate eaten too ;) myfoods 090_thumb[1] 013_thumb

I walked home from work and snacked on some grapes and peanuts before going off to the gym. I did 2ish miles while watching Oprah talking about debt with Suzie Orman. It made me hungry and scared about the economy. HMMM I think I’m the queen of stress eaters!

I came home showered checked my email then got my weird dinner ready. I had tuna a Wasa Cracker Light Rye(this was my first time trying them) a piece of a red pepper we had left, a bread and butter pickle and a small piece of sweet potato that was left with salsa. I remembered once I started eating that Adam bought Wise Ridgies tater chips and nothing goes better with tuna then potato chips! So I had about a serving of those too ;) 005 004

After dinner I had some watermelon since I wanted something sweet after having those chips. Gotta love the vicious circle :-P We had to run out shopping so I could pick up gummy worms for the kids tomorrow to make up a picture with. We tried to go for a walk too but it was misting and yucky out (Adam has glasses and he was fogging up!) so it was only about .25 mile walk :( darn weather!  When we got home I was in major snack mode. I had a spoonful of my new coconut milk ice cream HOLY YUM! 2 cookies and 2 pieces of chocolate.. UGH I am so miserable now! I NEED TO LEARN NOT TO DO THAT!!! I hate that I eat and eat and know I will feel horrible but do it anyway. I NEED HELP someone slap me upside my head :-P haha

Sorry for venting. I just needed to get it out! I hope everyone had a great hump day! See everyone tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I'm just like you; I'll be so good all day long, and then at the end of the day I'll be bad and eat dessert. We've got to quit doing them! Or just maybe have a bite.. or two. :)

    Watermelon sounds good.

    ReplyDelete