Monday, June 1, 2009

Quick And Painless Monday

Hiya all!

How was your Monday? I have to say I didn’t sleep to well last night but luckily I had some energy to get through the day. Oh I did end up having some tasty chocolate last night (X2). 001

I got up at 7:30 and had my usual breakfast and brought a mug of coffee with me on my walk to work. 003

The morning flew by since it was gorgeous and we could get outside for a good half hour. By the time lunch came I wasn’t very hungry but ate up anyway. I  had my Dannon Light and Fit with granola/walnuts and tons of watermelon and pineapple. At snack time I might have had a cookie or 2 ;) After work I walked home and got ready for the gym, and snacked on a few prunes and almonds then headed out. I did 2 miles on the treadmill at 12.5 % incline and 4.1 mph. I also did some weights for my back then came home. I relaxed for a bit then made up a PB&J sammy on WW with some Brother’s All Natural Chips and a few real ones snuck on my plate too ;) After dinner I had a few cherries because they were in the fridgie calling my name!

005 004

We went for a walk on the bike trail near the house and did about 1.5 miles, its supposed to rain off and on for most of the week so we wanted to get some walking in tonight. I came home got some stuff done did some ab work and snacked on a few pieces of chocolate (picture X2)

006

I’m off to watch some trashy TV and relax with my sweetie! I hope everyone has a great night! See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment