Monday, May 18, 2009

I Can Breathe!

Hi Everyone! I had a good night sleep thank goodness last night, it was much needed (thanks to Tylenol PM) I got up at 7:30 and had a Luna Chocolate Raspberry bar for breakfast and a few almonds and grapes. I brought my mug of coffee with me on my walk to work on this chilly morning. The morning flew by and before I knew it it was lunch time :) 002 001

Lunch was the same as dinner last night since it hit the spot. TJ’s Greek Yogurt with blueberries, strawberries and this time I used TJ’s LF Almond Granola. MMM I also had about 2 handfuls of pretzel goldfish. After work I came home to changed for the gym, I had some cashews and headed off to do 2 miles on the treadmill and lifted and came home so we go go food shopping and hit up the library. Well I switched purses and didn’t put my library card in ( so needless to say we didn’t stop there. Once we got home I got in the shower since I wasn’t hungry yet. I had my leftovers from lunch yesterday for din din. YUMYUM!!! Is all I can say! I LOVE TUNA MELTS! I also had a pickle and some sweet potato fries. 

003

I got on kitchen cleaning binge which led to me eating my way through the kitchen even though I was extremely full! There was some chocolate eaten, and a few cookies, and grapes.. UGH! I have quite the bellyache now! Which I totally deserve! oh well.. one day I will learn!

I’m off to watch some Food Network and hopefully digest all my food!!! Have a great night! 4 more days to go :)

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried a Luna Bar! Can you believe that? I need to.

    Ooooh, Food Network. I like.

    ReplyDelete