Thursday, May 21, 2009

1 Day Until My 4 Day Weekend!!

Hi guys! Sorry I’ve been MIA for a few days, but as you all know.. life gets in the way at times ;) Last night we had my brother’s graduation from Fire Academy. It was nice to go and be there for him, but I realized most of the guys graduating looked so young.. Which makes me feel OLD!!! HAHAH

Here’s a quick picture recap of Tuesday, Wednesday and Today!

Breakfasts (the usual)  

018

002004010

Lunches were the same everyday! Geez I’m boring! (there was some snacking going on at work b/c a mom brought in delish home made brownies so I partook in a few of those bad boys!)

006 005

Dinners: Tuesday was salad with hummus and some leftover sweet potato fries.

Wednesday was PB & J on WW and more home made fries (since we were in a hurry to get to Freehold for Joe’s graduation.

and Today was salad and a tiny piece of Turkey Kielbasa and a pierogi that my friend had made… MMMMM

 007 008 012 013 020019

Of course there were snacks/desserts every night! I had chocolate pudding Tuesday and Wednesday and Apples with PB today!

I also went to the gym every day and did some walking on the boardwalk Tuesday and today… I love this gorgeous weather!!! Bring on Memorial Day and the Bennys! If your from Jersey you know what I’m talking about ;)

I hope everyone had a great day! See everyone tomorrow :-D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment