Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Stupid Car!

Ok so I was having such a good stretch with my car until this morning when it wouldn't start! I then tried to move Adam's car, which was stuck in our spot with an icy mess all around it :( Needless to say I called my aide who lives in the same complex, she saved me even though she was already at work! What a life saver because I didn't want to walk to work in the frigidness today! I woke up a minute before my alarm and started getting ready. I had a bowl of 1/2 Kashi Blueberry Oat Clusters and 1/2 Trader Joe's Raisin Bran with a banana and light vanilla soy milk. There was also a good handful or 2 of grapes eaten when trying to figure out breakfast this morning.. I WAS STARVING!!! MMM I also brought a big mug of coffee with me to school.
The morning totally dragged this morning and I was more than ready to tear into my lunch when it was finally time! I had a Dannon Light and Fit with an orange and some froot loops.. At snack I had a Kashi Pumpkin Pie bar to hold me over until I got home from the gym (hoping my car would work to get me there!) My mommy was nice enough to pick me up from work and drop me off.. I was finally able to tell the kids my mommy was getting me.. and they were all like HUH?!? My car did start and I made my way to the gym and did 2.5 miles on the treadmill and came home to shower and putz around a bit since Adam had another class tonight.

I then made the best dinner EVER! PB&J on a potato roll with the rest of my sweet potato fries. SO SO GOOD!!!! I have always loved potato rolls but don't eat them anymore since they are not whole grains.. But Adam wanted them for the sloppy joe, and I figured why not? I also had some yummy ice tea with it...It made my day much better.. hahah I'm such a dork! I did some ab work then made Adam a microwave cake for when he came home.. I had a bite (to make sure it was good ) and an apple with cinnamon for dessert. I'm now relaxing on the couch with my sweetie listening to American Idol (he's a big fan) lol Hope your day went better than mine! See ya tomorrow :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment