Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Count Down Until The Weekend…

Well I woke at 5am when Adam was leaving this morning and could not for the life of me fall back to sleep! UGH I hate when that happens! I must have though because my alarm woke me up at 7:30. I got up and got ready and had a nice bowl of oats to get me going for my busy day with the rug rats ;) 007

I brought my mug of coffee with me on my walk as usual. The morning surprisingly flew by and it was lunch time and boy was I hungry! I had cottage cheese and apple and I’d say about a cup of darn Froot Loops! I swear these things are my kryptonite.. hahah

myfoods 132

myfoods 062

Around 3:40 I walked home and got ready for the gym I also came home to a box of Honest Foods!!! I forgot to take a picture of my goodies but I will definitely get a picture tomorrow for ya guys ;) I snacked on 2 handfuls of grapes before heading out. I did 2.25 miles on the treadmill while watching Oprah then came home and showered. Adam and I sat and talked for a few before making some din din. I had a Boca “chicken” patty with a slice of cheese, half a sweet potato with Newman’s Own Mango Salsa and a few bread and butter pickles… The salsa seemed EXTRA SPICY tonight so I ate 1/2 a piece of bread to cool it down a bit ;) 008

We went to Shop Rite and did some damage!! I came home.. ate more grapes.. I swear I am going to turn into a grape one day!! and then settled on one of my delish Chocolate Chip cookies from last night.. This hit the spot! 010

I’m off to finish watching American Idol! Have a great night and see ya’ll tomorrow night :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment