Sunday, March 29, 2009

I’m back I promise!!

Well I’ve been having internet issues for a few days now but I am finally up and running.. at least for the moment ;) I also downloaded windows live writer to make my life easier, since I’ve heard great things about it!

Ok onto today's eats: I slept in until 8:30 today and was very surprised and not very hungry at all!! very very odd for me.. but my allergies are acting up so that could be the reason. I decided on a usual bowl of oats with a HUGE mug of coffee to try and get me moving this morning since Adam and I had a busy day today. 007

We went to my school so I could put up new bulletin boards and do a few other things. Then we were off to the mall to go to Liberty Travel to put a deposit in for our HONEYMOON!!! wohooo I can’t wait to be sitting on a beautiful beach drinking something fruity! only 7.5 months to go! We were finally home around 1:30 after our running around to a few other places and I was starving!   

I had a Dannon Light and Fit Pineapple Coconut with some granola on top and some orange/pineapple slices.. I had more than was pictured but I snacked before I got to the camera..

012013

I made Adam a Betty Crocker Cinnamon Swirl coffee cake breadish thingy for his breakfast during the week. (gotta make sure he eats something) I snacked on some of the batter.. ok a lot of the batter!!! HAHAH I did a few things around the apartment and then finally got hungry for dinner around 6:30 and made a tasty grilled cheese on ww bread with lots of ketchup. I also had some bread and butter pickles and Stacy’s multigrain pita chips.. There was also lots of pineapple eaten while figuring out what I felt like… lol

015 014

Ok I’m off to watch some Bridezillas! I will probably snack on something later so I’ll update ya tomorrow! Hope everyone had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment