Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Adam!

Evening All

I woke up early again... darn water! lol I got up and started my day.. Checked my email, watched some of the news, and made some coffee and oats. I enjoyed the oats (same ones as always) while watching the news. I was then off to work for a nice somewhat easy day! The kids (all 12) of them were actually quite good for once.. WOOHOOO Before I knew it, it was 11:40 (most kids leave at 11:45) I was so happy :) I then cleaned up the room and went to lunch.

I wasn't very hungry but figured I might as well eat anyway. I had a stop & shop light coffee yogurt, it was pretty tasty. I put some granola that I made over the weekend on it and had some cut up pineapple too. At snack time I had a couple pretzel rods with the kids since they looked good. On the way to the gym I finished up my pineapple for a quick energy boost. Once I got there I did a quick 2.25 miles on the treadmill as I flipped channels on the tv.

I rushed home to get in the shower and start making Adam's birthday dinner. I made up chicken parm and some ww pasta. I also made some garlic bread on ww bread. I also had some random roasted red peppers on the side since I saw them in the fridge and they sounded good.. haha It was yummy and sweetie enjoyed it! I also had a small glass of pinot grigio with it since it was a special night :)

I mixed up a microwave cake since we are celebrating his birthday on Sunday with his fam and Monday with mine and I plan on making a regular cake for Monday night. I had a few bites of the cake and 2 mouthfuls of his Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Garcia. MMMM Perfect Ending to a very nice day :) AND TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you all have a great night, see ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment