Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday’s Gone With The Wind….

OMG the wind is/was out of control today! It woke me up a few times during the night :( I was scared to death when my actual alarm woke me up this morning… lol…. I got up got ready and had a GNU Bar in Chocolate Brownie. This is by far my favorite! 013 011

The runner up is the Cinnamon Raisin one ;) I brought a mug of coffee with me on my WINDY walk to work. I just couldn’t drive to work knowing it was sunny out!

The morning flew by and before I knew it, it was lunch time. I was getting hungry so I had my Dannon Light and Fit Mixed Berry with granola and lots of pineapple. MMMMM At snack time I had a chocolate chip cookie with the kiddies. After work I walked home in the cold wind and got ready for the gym. I snacked on some more pineapple and some grapes before heading out. I did a bit over 2 miles on the treadmill and lifted, then came home to get Adam to run to pick up some things from my parents and Cost Cutters, since they are going out of business… They had nothing exciting though so we bought a few Arizona Iced Teas to go with din din :)

I  had my leftover sushi I had picked up from Wegman’s on Saturday. It was a brown rice California salad roll, I was upset that it was the “salad” roll I don’t like mayo but I couldn’t taste much thank goodness! 

015

After dinner I was antsy so I made some of Vive Le Vegan’s Home style Chocolate Chip Cookies. OMG I love these so much! I had one (and so did Adam) I also snacked on some chocolate chips while making these.. :-D it made me very happy! 016

I did a few things for work now I’m off to check out some blogs and RELAX! Hope ya’ll had a great Monday!! See ya tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment