Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day!

HI ALL!!

I woke up with a bellyache this morning and wasn't feeling too great, so I thought I'd try something light on the stomach.. I had a handful of grapes and a Gnu Bar, I tried the Cinnamon Raisin Bar. I thought it was GREAT!!! I really enjoyed it and once I was done wished it was bigger! Thanks again to Gnu for sending me their AMAZING samples ;-D
The Cinnamon Raisin Gnu Bar is brimming with aromatic cinnamon and plump, juicy raisins. You'll think you're eating a chewy cinnamon raisin cookie instead of a healthy High-Fiber snack.
Please try our other mouth-watering flavors:
Banana Walnut and Orange Cranberry
Ingredients:
Gnu High Fiber Blend™ (whole rolled oats, organic whole wheat flour, wheat bran, organic kamut, psyllium, flax, millet), chicory root inulin, fruit juices, rice dextrins, raisins, canola oil, apples, plums, rice, wheat protein isolate, vanilla, cinnamon, baking powder.
CONTAINS WHEAT AND PSYLLIUM. MANUFACTURED ON EQUIPMENT THAT PROCESSES PEANUTS AND TREE NUTS.
Suggested Use:Help yourself to a Gnu Bar every day and see how it works for you. Our baked, chewy and delicious Gnu Bars can be enjoyed anytime, anywhere. If your body isn’t used to getting the fiber it needs, start with one bar a day. Maintain good hydration by drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day.


Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 bar (45g)
Amount Per Serving
Calories 130
Calories FromFat 30
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 3g
5%
Saturated Fat 0g
0%
Trans Fat 0g
0%
Cholesterol 0mg
0%
Sodium 30mg
1%
Total Carbohydrate 32g
11%
Dietary Fiber 12g
48%
Soluble Fiber 8g

Insoluble Fiber 4g

Sugars 11g
Other Carbohydrate 9g
Protein 3g



I brought a big old mug of coffee with me to work as usual.. Tuesdays are always CRAZY!! I had 12 kids which is a pretty big class of 2 year olds.. let me tell ya.. lol It wasn't too bad though since we got outside for about a half hour which always makes the day fly by.. Lunch came quick and I wasn't too hungry but ate my apple and cottage cheese anyway. I also snacked on some of my homemade granola since it was in my lunch bag and looked tasty ;) After work I picked up Adam and ran over to the catering place that sells the PB2 since I tried to go on Saturday and they were already closed. They close at 4 so I was cutting it close getting out of work at 3:40... but we made it :) I think I may try it out tomorrow since I wanted a real pb and jelly sammy tonight.. After buying it we went for a walk through Spring Lake town since it was nice and sunny out, and Adam needing some cheering up.

When we got home I relaxed and got in the shower and made my dinner of a pb&j sammy on ww bread and it totally hit the spot! I also had some pickles and some Stacy's Pita chips on the side. This didn't help my stomach feel better but its comfort food so it at least made me happy! I also had a bite of Adam's pork roll since he made eggs/hash browns/pork roll for dinner tonight. Dessert was a big bite or 2 of his birthday cake that I made for him (all chocolate) and tons of grapes! MMMMM I'm off to catch up on some blogs and relax with my sweetie pie.. Hope ya'll had a great day/night :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment