Friday, March 20, 2009

Thursdays Eats :)

Hiya Girlies :)
I'm in a very good mood tonight since me and one of my brides maids.. Kelli are going out tonight to see Daddypop :-D
Here's a quick recap of yesterday and todays eats!
Yesterday morning was Kashi Raisin Spice oatmeal and a Dunkin Donuts Toasted Almond coffee with skim milk and splenda.. MMMM Lunch was homemade garlic tomato soup (I'll have to post the recipe tomorrow! its really good) with some wheatables and tons of fresh pineapple!

After work I did a quick 2.5 miles on the treadmill came home and went to the health food store to pick up one of my favorite veggie chicken salad sammies and had some pickles and Stacy's pita chips on the side.. TOTALLY HIT THE SPOT! MY FAVORITE!I had a piece of cake (forgot to take a picture since it was calling my name and I inhaled it.. heheh
I'll be back shortly with todays eats :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment