Wednesday, March 25, 2009

SO SO FULL!

Hi Bloggies :)

This morning was a slow start... I just could not get my arse in gear! I was stuffy and sleepy, darn allergies!! But that means spring is acoming!!! I had my usual bowl of oats this morning and brought a mug of hot chocolate on my walk with me this morning. The morning flew by even though the kids were WILD!!! I heard there is a full moon tomorrow.. this explains everything, if you work with children or even adults.. you know what I am talking about! lol

Lunch was a Dannon Light and Fit Mixed Berry with some of my granola and cantaloupe on the side. This totally hit the spot, except it made me cold for the rest of the afternoon and I could not warm up for the life of me. Snack time came and I had 2 chocolate chip cookies with the kiddies.. yum yum. I left on time today and walked home to get ready for the gym, I was hungry so I munched on some peanuts and grapes before venturing off. I did 2 miles on the treadmill and some weights. I came home and dragged Adam out to the library and to my parents to drop some stuff off to them. We came home and I showered and tried to figure out what to have for dinner. I ate some raisins and more grapes while I decided, it took me forever!!!
I settled on a Weight Watchers Chicken Santa Fe and a piece of bread with some butter on the side. This wasn't my favorite frozen dinner but it was chock full of veggies and really filled me up! Like crazy full!

After dinner I helped my sweetie out with his new cell phone then snacked on some more apples and pb2. I was still full from my veggieful dinner but NEEDED something sweet ;) I also had a piece of chocolate.. It was calling me.. hahahha

I'm off to relax with this full belly of mine.. any ideas out there to make the fullness go away? I already walked out to the dumpster to toss some garbage.. lol I hope you all have a great night! 2 more days until the weekend ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment