Friday, March 20, 2009

It's Ladies Night...

Okidoki Pokis!
Here's todays fun-filled eats :)

Breakfast was the usual bowl of oats and my mug of coffee brought with me to work. The morning flew by and the kids were really good! What a great way to end the work week! Lunch was a Dannon Coconut Pineapple yogurt and my homemade granola (so so good!) with cantaloupe. At snack time I had 2 chocolate chip cookies with the kiddies, darn those cookies!! HAHAH I left work and went to the gym for a 2 miles walk on the treadmill and weights and came home to relax before going out tonight...

I came home to a box from http://bbcookies.com/ They look great and I can't wait to try everything! thanks so much Erin Baker's :)

Dinner was a half of a HUGE sweet potato with Newman's Own Salsa and a salad with some roasted red pepper hummus, croutons, and balsamic vinegar.

After that I may have snacked on a ton of grapes and some chocolate covered peanuts.. Gotta have some foodage in the belly for the beer I will be consuming later on ;) hope you all had a wonderful Friday and have a GREAT WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment