Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thank Goodness Today is OVER!

Hiya all! I woke up this morning to Adam talking on the phone saying he’d see someone tomorrow. I then knew it was once again yucky out and he’d be stuck at home not working :( I got up around 7:20 after talking to him for a few (since he came back to bed). I made up a bowl of Post Wheat and Bran with Golden Grahams, banana, cinnamon and tons of light vanilla soymilk. I didn’t realize how much I poured into the bowl.. oh well.. I also had my mug of coffee with me for my trek to feed the kitty down the street and go to work. 

002_thumb[1]

001

This morning dragged on once again, even worse than yesterday! I found out one of my co workers, who does the afternoons with me was sick. Lunch came and I was starving, thanks to me stressing over workage. I had the same as yesterday since it filled me up. 3/4 cup whipped cottage cheese and a huge pink lady apple (these have been so good from Wegman’s) I also had 2 handfuls of goldfish pretzels and at snack I had a piece of chocolate since it was calling me :-P

myfoods 062[2]

I was hoping I was not going to have to stay until 6 at night because that is one LONG ASS day with little kids! haha After lots of craziness, the high school girl came in at 3 (her usual hours) and I stayed until 4ish trying to get things under control for her.

I got to the gym and did about 2.25 miles on the treadmill while reading some trashy gossip mags and listening to my Ipod, I also lifted a bit. I came home got Adam and we headed off to Shoprite since they had grapes, Boca burgers and Silk soymilk on sale! woohoo :-D  We came home and while Adam got his breakfast for dinner ready I showered. I had a defrosted Chickpea patty from Vcon and a half of a sweet potato with lots of salsa. SO SO GOOD!!! 004 002 003

I may have also had a bite or 2 of Adam’s GIANT pork roll, egg and cheese sammy on a tasty hard roll. If your not from Jersey or have never visited this is the true breakfast of a Jersey Gal/Guy. I used to live on pork roll.. but now I only have a bite of Adam’s every now and then or maybe one sandwich a year. But boy is it worth the wait :-D I got a few things done around the apartment and talked to my cousin about my bridal shower. After that I snacked on more Kettle Corn and pineapple and now I finally get to relax a bit! myfoods 090_thumb[1] 004[3]

I saw its going to be gorgeous this weekend!!! Do you have any plans?!?!?  Adam and I plan on spending it outside doing some fun things.. I hope it all pans out! I miss playing outside!

1 comment: