Thursday, April 30, 2009

It Was a Crazy One!

OMG the kids were OUT OF CONTROL TODAY! I have no idea what it was, but let me tell you I’m exhausted tonight. I didn’t sleep very well last night either so that didn’t help with much either. I woke up with my alarm at 7:30 and started to get ready, I had the bowl of cereal as the past few days. I am a creature of habit, this I know ;) I also brought my mug of coffee with me to work on my walk this morning. 

002

By the time lunch time hit I was not very hungry, just extremely frustrated but I ate anyway. We had a party for one of the teachers leaving on maternity leave tomorrow so I had some fruit from the fruit salad, a few potato chips and few bites of macaroni salad along with my yogurt and granola. Dessert was an amazing yellow cake with chocolate cake from my favorite bakery in town. I grew up eating her cakes before she started selling them and they are so moist and delish! I really needed that cake/chocolate today more than ever… haha like I ever need an excuse?! 

013_thumb

After work I came home and had a few macadamia nuts and headed off to the gym. I watched Oprah and did about 2 miles on the treadmill then lifted and headed home. Adam and I ran to A & P to pick up some veggies for our home made pizzas tonight :) I made mine with Garlic Naan, red and yellow peppers and mushrooms with tomato sauce and part skim mozzarella. I ate half of it and it totally hit the spot! There was also a pickle in the mix and a glass of Trader Joe’s 3 Buck Chuck ;)  I have to say I really enjoy this wine and that it goes down way too easily.. haha I might have also snagged a few pieces of pepperoni from Adams’ pizza. 004 003

Dessert was 2 Super Charge Me Cookies MMM today was a sweets kinda day since it was so rough.. oh well I’ll try and be a bit better tomorrow I hope! lol Have a great night :-D

004

Question: What is your favorite wine? I’m always up for trying new ones.. the cheaper the better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment