Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Holy Hotness!

My car this afternoon said 92! It’s April at the Jersey Shore.. what is going on here??!?!?!

I woke up this morning to my alarm and got myself in gear. I made up my bowl of cereal (same as yesterday) and checked my email. I got my shiznat together and my cup o’ coffee and walked to work. The morning was nuts but flew by, thank god!

001

Lunch came and I was starving, which surprised me since I was so hot from being outside in that heat. I brought a marinated/grilled portabella mushroom and had cantaloupe and tons and tons of pretzels. I wasn’t feeling too swift today but that wasn’t enough food even though my stomach was NOT HAPPY so I ate half of a cinnamon raisin Power Bar. I walked home after work ate some nuts and grapes and got ready for the gym. I did about 2 miles while watching Oprah and came home to relax in the air.

After showering and Adam getting home I made up a salad with romaine, peppers, cucumbers, croutons, shredded carrots, hummus and balsamic vinegar. I also may have had a few forkfuls of Adam’s sausage peppers and onions :) 002

MMM We ran some errands and came home, I was munchy so I had some apples with peanut butter times this picture by 2 ;)

017_thumb

 

No comments:

Post a Comment