Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Rainy Days…..

Ugh I woke up to rain today and was not happy.. I just want it to be nice out! Where the heck is spring already?!?!?! I had Gnu Chocolate Brownie bar for breakfast.. These totally fill me up with all the fiber.. I love them! SO SO GOOD! I brought my mug of coffee with me to work today, but before I headed off to work I stopped at my friends apt to feed the kitty.. She curled up on my lap and let me tell you I did NOT want to get up and leave! lol 002 001

The morning dragged a bit since it was a slow Tuesday since most schools are off this week for Easter/Spring break. I only had 7! Usually I have 13 on Tuesdays. I’m not complaining though ;) When lunch finally came my belly was really rumbling. I had a huge Pink Lady apple with about 3/4 cup whipped cottage cheese. I also had 2 handfuls of pretzel goldfish. After work I went to the gym and did 2.5 miles on the treadmill while watching Oprah with KENNY CHESNEY!!!!!!!! He was the first country singer I ever liked.. and it doesn’t hurt that he is HOT!

When I got home I had some peanuts and grapes, grabbed Adam and was off to the library and supermarket. Pathmark has Oikos yogurt 2 for $3!! I also had 2 $1 coupons.. so I got 2 for one dollar! Can’t go wrong with that ;) We picked up some salad stuff and headed home for some dinner. I had egg whites scrambled with turkey bacon, a few leftover fries and some green peppers that Adam so nicely cut up for me when he was making his big old salad. YUM YUM! 003

After doing a few things around the apartment and looking up new cars online I snacked on another 100 calorie bag of kettle corn, and may have had a piece of chocolate ;) 

004

I Hope everyone had a great Tuesday! See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment