Sunday, April 19, 2009

Game Over

Well another weekend is here and gone! Where does it go?!?! Lets see Friday night we went out for my friends birthday.. fun late night out! after 3 vodka and sodas I was a dancing fool…Here’s me and the birthday girl :)009

Needless to say my legs and feet were killing me yesterday! lol I got myself up and had a bowl of Kashi Raisin spice heart heart oatmeal.. YUMO and a cup of coffee to get my ass in gear.002

I went to the gym and did 2 miles on the treadmill since I knew we were going for a walk at the Manasquan Reservoir. I had a big old bowl of Oikos plain Greek yogurt with berries and tons of cereal for lunch, since while at my parents doing laundry I baked a cake and ate some frosting and cake batter ;) big surprise right?!?!

 004

I then got ready and we went for our walk. It was GORGEOUS OUT!! I just wish my legs weren’t killing me from dancing in heels for a good 3 hours Friday night!

Dinner was sushi for me since we had no idea what the heck to make and it was so warm that we didn’t want to turn on the oven. I had a Spicy Tuna Roll and some of Adam’s Chinese food. I can’t even remember what he got except it had shrimp and he also got boneless ribs were are my favorite :-D Dessert was a few bites of my cake I made and a few pieces of apple with pb on it.  

006

007

Onto this morning!! I was up early since I was in bed by 10 last night. I got up and had a small bowl of cereal (kashi go lean crunch and Trader Joe’s Raisin Bran, banana, cinnamon and light soymilk) and of course a nice mug of coffee. 009 008

I was super excited because we were going to The Pop Shop, Bobby Flay did a Throw down here on Grilled Cheeses! I had gone there in the summer and had the veggie cheese steak and it was awesome, but this time I thought I’d go for what they are known for! I got the Stokes which was American cheese with tomato and apple wood smoked bacon on country white bread. OMG so good! We also got a side of Pizza Fries.. wow I ate about 10 fries and half of my sammy. I also had my pickle and coleslaw. 0419091229 0419091227

011

We walked around town a bit (its such a cute little town, but since its Sunday not too much was open!!) then headed to the Trader Joe’s that was a few towns away. I wish we had one of these closer because this was over an hour away from home :( We picked up lots of fun things and headed home.

Once home and settled we walked across the highway to A&P for lunchmeat and a few other things for the week. We had to try and enjoy the weather since it is going to rain for the next 3 days!! UGH!!! After unpacking our goods I got started on my lesson plans for the week, printed a few things out and showered. Around 6ish I was hungry for something but not too much because of my cheesy lunch! I had a Yoplait yogurt with some of my new Trader Joe’s Low fat Almond Granola and some pineapple on the side. I also may have had a few more pieces of the boneless ribs since Adam was eating his leftovers. yum yum yum! I think now I am going to cut up my cantaloupe that I bought today and relax! I hope everyone had a great weekend! See ya tomorrow :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment